The Verifire™ interferometer system from Zygo offers rapid and trustworthy measurements of surface form error and transmitted wavefront of optical components, systems, and assemblies.
The VerifireTM system, a true laser Fizeau design, builds on ZYGO’s unrivaled experience in surface form metrology. The HeNe laser source manufactured by ZYGO, coupled with ZYGO’s patented acquisition algorithms and full-featured MxTM metrology software, enables high-precision metrology with simple analysis capabilities.
Confident Metrology on the Shop Floor
In the past few years, technology for optical metrology has advanced considerably. In the past, environmental effects were cautiously regulated to obtain trustworthy measurements.
ZYGO provides technologies that allow trustworthy measurements in harsh surroundings where air turbulence and vibration could make conventional optical metrology hard or impossible.
The Verifire™ Laser Interferometer provides flatness metrology and surface form of optical components and wavefront of optical systems and subassemblies like windows, lenses, mirrors, prisms—and even ceramic and precision machined metal surfaces.
Animated comparison of a PSI measurement with fringe print-through due to vibration, and the same surface measured with QPSI™ technology—free of noisy print-through. Image Credit: Zygo Corporation
Features like QPSI vibration robust acquisition, full-featured Mx™ software are included for robust yet user-friendly measurement, analysis, and automation, and a three-year ZYGO-made HeNe laser source warranty.
- ZYGO-made HeNe laser source
- Wavelength stabilized to 0.0001 nm
- Longer lifetime compared to commercially available lasers; 60 k hour lifetime backed by a three-year warranty
- Higher power for enhanced vibration performance and low-light applications
- Constantly-variable 1×–5× optical zoom
- QPSI™ acquisition technology from ZYGO allows trustworthy measurements in vibration-prone surroundings